Guidance Services

The following guidance services are available for students registered in Durham Continuing Education credit programs:


Guidance Assistance

To request a Transcript or Status Sheet, please complete the Transcript Request Form.

To withdrawal from a course, please complete the Withdrawal Form. 

To request a Proof of Marks/Proof of Registration Report, please compete the Proof of Marks Form.  

To request a reprint of a Report Card for credits received at DCE, complete the DCE Report Card Request Form

Call 905-436-3211 or 800-408-9619 for more information.